Thursday, January 26, 2012

Free Project Life Template

I've had quite a few questions on my Project Life template that I created with the lines dividing the "pockets". I did alter the original Project Life design just a bit- I made the "pockets" smaller by just a smidge to give my page more of a border around the edge. It's more aesthetically pleasing to my eye, plus if I decide to print my layouts in a photobook, I'll need a little extra space for the binding. I also wanted to visually break up the pockets, so I added the dashed lines in between.

If you like my template, I'm offering it free here for my readers. Simply click the picture below to download:


In other news, I've been quite a busy little bee in my Etsy shop this week, and have a bunch of new products that have totally gotten me in the mood for valentine's day....

First up are new photo card designs- which are perfect to send out if you ran out of time at the holidays and never sent Christmas Cards!

click the images to visit the store



And I'm super excited to bring back greeting cards to the shop! These are printed on 100% recycled cardstock, and come with a 100% kraft recycled envelope. 


And my new personal favorite:

I hope you enjoy the free template!

16 comments:

caro said...

Thank you! was SO enjoying this look the other day.

Dee said...

Thank you for the freebie! I love your valentine's cards.

Cami said...

Thanks for the freebie. Love your work.
Lovely cards!

Heather said...

Awesome, thank you for so generously sharing your template! Beautiful cards too!

Krisi said...

Thanks for linking up on my blog for Project Life... and thank you for this template!

Anna said...

That template is awesome! and I love love LOVE that mason jar design. Super adorable!

Becky said...

Thanks so much for the template and your cards are adorable!

Loral said...

thanks so much! can't wait to use it :)

Yin said...

thank you for the template. Love how your pages are looking.

joelsgirl said...

Thanks for the template!

Nancy said...

Your cards are great! Thank you for the template.

nihal said...

the download page is not working..

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much for the template!

Jhari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chat with Nat said...

Wish the template was still available! The link has expired and I can't find it in your store. FYI: I saw the link on Pinterest today. Cheers!

rxjules said...

Sorry I was so late in finding you. Your link is expired. Maybe next time