Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 52 | Week 2 | Life


This week's Project 52 prompt was "life", which could have been interpreted in so many ways! I had imagined all sorts of photo ops for this week, and in the end, the week got away from me and all I was left with were some lack luster photos. I ended up choosing this photo of my littlest daughter. She was playing on the floor with Daddy, and when she saw me get out my camera, she booked it over to me with a huge smile on her face. 

Seeing my girls smile...that is the purpose in my life.

Processed with M4H Just Love.

I am participating in a My Four Hens Photography Project 52. Each week M4H releases a photo prompt for the week, and our goal is to capture a photo with that theme in mind. For more information on M4H Project 52, visit here. 

No comments: