Monday, January 16, 2012

Project Life 2012 | Week One


Yes! Week One is done! This week was really challenging because it was very photo intense with our trip to Disneyland. It was really hard to narrow it down to just a handful of pics from our trip. I'm still struggling with how to document our Disney trips from this year- when I finally figure it out, I'll be sure to share!

On the left side we have the title card, two pics of Lilly emptying out my sock drawer, instagram pic of daddy's found keys in the dishwasher, my P52 picture from this week, an instagram pic documenting me trying Starbucks Via for the first time, Lilly completely passed out in her high chair at Grandma's house, and a family pic in front of the christmas tree at Disneyland.

On the right we have a picture that I LOVE of Jules on our trip, with a little quote from her that week, Lilly hanging out in Goofy's house, family pic with Mickey, a journaling card about our trip, me and Jules on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Jules and Pluto, a collage just some of the instagram pics from the trip, and Jules and Daddy.

I also have an insert this week- a holiday themed Disneyland map. It's an odd size, so I'm going to have to figure out how to incorporate that. I have a ton more Disneyland pics, so more on those to come.

PRODUCTS USED

2 comments:

Abby Devine said...

Love your first week. Very cute, hope you all had a great time in Disneyland. Such a magical place!Can't wait to see what you have next week.

Amy Jaz said...

Thank you Abby! We did have a great time at Disneyland- we always do! It's my favorite place to be.