Thursday, December 8, 2011

Here comes Candy Cane Lane and a FREEBIE!

It's here!! Candy Cane Lane has arrived  and is now available in my shop! Save 20% until Monday on these new products. Click the images below to be taken to my shop at The-Lilypad.com for purchase!


Candy Cane Lane Elements- Brads, Twill Tapes, and Word Strips:

And if you still haven't gotten your Christmas cards done, here is a new quick card template- just pop in your photo and you're ready!

In celebration of the release of Candy Cane Lane, I have a FREEBIE for all my wonderful blog readers and iPhone users- Iphone background papers!




To get your iPhone background, simply right click on any of the images and save the image to your computer. Email the file to your self, and open the attachment on your iPhone. Click Save Image, and then set it as your wallpaper under the settings menu.

I am using the polka dot background on my phone and love it! It's so festive! 










And now for the lucky winner of the Candy Cane Lane Elements and Paper Packs:
Congratulations Terri!

2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks so much. These are just lovely!

Anna said...

I added the clue and green chevron wallpaper to my phone. Love it! Thank you!