Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Daily- Day Six

Hi friends. I'm back again with the next installment of December Daily. I just have to tell you that I've given up on trying to take pictures that do these pages justice, and I just decided to scan them! To heck with it all! I did manage one decent close up of today.

I sent my first batch of photos to the print lab, and I can't wait to replace the dark crappy photos on these pages with the real thing! My page protectors should arrive tomorrow, and before you know it,  I will have a completed album on my hands! You don't even want to know how long it's been since I've had one of those.

Anyway, on to today.... Today Jules got her first time out in preschool (gasp!). That meant no advent calendar treats or cartoons before bed time. But I still managed to get these shots of her posing with my refrigerator (why? I really don't know).


On the left we have a full page black and white photo with a Naughty overlay I created. Font is abeatbyKai.

On the right I added another photo and created another overlay (same font). I then cut some strips from my A Very Vintage Christmas kit and stapled them to the page. I used thick cardboard letter stickers to create the six (stickers by EK Success). 

Journaling font is Veteran Typewriter. The journaling reads:
You know the song- "He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes!" Jules definitely knows the song because they've practicing it for her Holiday Show at preschool. So it's quite ironic that Jules got her very first time out at preschool today WHILE singing this song! Apparently she insisted on jumping up and down while singing the song, and didn't stop when she was asked to. Miss Carrie said she asked twice and she thought that it was a bit of a power struggle. Ha- welcome to my world.

Since you are here, don't forget about the Giveaway for Candy Cane Lane! Ends tomorrow at 9pm Pacific.

Also, don't forget about my CT Call- deadline this Friday!




2 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

how sweet! those are amazing pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!