Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily- Day Three

What a fun weekend to be doing the December Daily project! On Saturday, we attended a Breakfast with Santa at a local restaurant for the second year in a row. We had a good time eating breakfast, and telling Santa what we'd like for Christmas. Jules' request was- candy! Really? ugh. She couldn't think of something better apparently.

So here is my page for the third day of December, but it comes with a slight caveat- I will be updating this page with a better pic of the girls. They had a photographer at the Breakfast taking pictures, and they are going to email me the picture but I don't have it yet. I still wanted to get my page done and shared, so I used this one from my husband's iPhone to fill in the photo spot until the "real" picture arrives. I will update and re-share when I get the new pic!


No comments: