Friday, February 17, 2012

Project Life | Week Six

Welcome to project life Week Six! I'm a few days late with this this week, but I really think it was worth the wait. I think this is one of my favorite spreads yet.

My M.O. up to this point is to pick one kit to work with each month, but this week I felt like having some fun and spicing it up a bit. There have been quite a few new releases at TLP lately, that are totally drool worthy, and I've been itching to play with them. See below for the full list of credits, but beware- it might be dangerous to your wallet.

Close up of the Left:
This side highlights some pics of Lilly eating her favorite- bananas (using Designs by Lili's photo collage templates), my Week In Review card, instagram pic about my sick day, an impromptu rock concert, a journaling card about changing my etsy shop name (exciting for me!), a pic of Lilly and her first time in pig tails, and finally- some more love about Keurig and the iced coffees that I'm totally addicted to now.

Right side:
On the right side we have a picture of the hubs and I on a very rare date night at a hockey game, an iphone pic of Jules having a treat at Paradise Bakery, picture of Lilly walking with her walker, a cute instagram pic of Daddy and Lilly cuddle time, my mimosa from our brunch on Sunday (much needed),  a little card to capture the passing of Whitney Houston, an instragram pic of Daddy and Jules morning tickle session, and finally- two pictures of the girls passed out in the double stroller while shopping this weekend.

I love the soft color palette (again), but also the really feminine touches from the doilies (Doily Junkie by Valerie Wibbens- a MUST have for your stash!).


Another MUST HAVE purchase from this week: the Vintage Valentine Collab from the TLP designers. It so delicious, and worth every. single. penny. This is definitely going to be a go-to kit for me for a long time.



If you haven't grabbed my free template yet, be sure to grab it here. Other products used this week:

4 comments:

Cami said...

Beautiful pages. The kits are terribly inspiring and lovely.

Chris Coryell said...

Your pages are beautiful! Love the doilies!

Julie

http://iamjuju.com

Kimberly said...

Fun way to incorporate square photos! LOVE the colors too!

Justine said...

just checking in to see if you're alive still ...