Friday, February 17, 2012

Project Life | Week Six

Welcome to project life Week Six! I'm a few days late with this this week, but I really think it was worth the wait. I think this is one of my favorite spreads yet.

My M.O. up to this point is to pick one kit to work with each month, but this week I felt like having some fun and spicing it up a bit. There have been quite a few new releases at TLP lately, that are totally drool worthy, and I've been itching to play with them. See below for the full list of credits, but beware- it might be dangerous to your wallet.

Close up of the Left:
This side highlights some pics of Lilly eating her favorite- bananas (using Designs by Lili's photo collage templates), my Week In Review card, instagram pic about my sick day, an impromptu rock concert, a journaling card about changing my etsy shop name (exciting for me!), a pic of Lilly and her first time in pig tails, and finally- some more love about Keurig and the iced coffees that I'm totally addicted to now.

Right side:
On the right side we have a picture of the hubs and I on a very rare date night at a hockey game, an iphone pic of Jules having a treat at Paradise Bakery, picture of Lilly walking with her walker, a cute instagram pic of Daddy and Lilly cuddle time, my mimosa from our brunch on Sunday (much needed),  a little card to capture the passing of Whitney Houston, an instragram pic of Daddy and Jules morning tickle session, and finally- two pictures of the girls passed out in the double stroller while shopping this weekend.

I love the soft color palette (again), but also the really feminine touches from the doilies (Doily Junkie by Valerie Wibbens- a MUST have for your stash!).


Another MUST HAVE purchase from this week: the Vintage Valentine Collab from the TLP designers. It so delicious, and worth every. single. penny. This is definitely going to be a go-to kit for me for a long time.



If you haven't grabbed my free template yet, be sure to grab it here. Other products used this week:

5 comments:

camilla said...

Beautiful pages. The kits are terribly inspiring and lovely.

Chris Coryell said...

Your pages are beautiful! Love the doilies!

Julie

http://iamjuju.com

Kimberly said...

Fun way to incorporate square photos! LOVE the colors too!

Justine said...

just checking in to see if you're alive still ...

Chris said...

Hi Amy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/