Friday, October 21, 2011

Big News!! New Products!

I am so excited to announce that I am taking the plunge into the world of digital scrapbook design! I have been a digi scrapper for many years, and it is actually what got me into designing invitations. Well, I am coming full circle, and will be launching my very first full kit next week (stay tuned for the details!).

If you have been wanting to try Digital Scrapbooking, but have not taken the plunge because you do not have photoshop or a digital editing software, get excited because next week I will be offering a giveaway for the My Memories Software! Here's a little video tour of how easy the software is to use:


Welcome to the Family! from Lisa Jurrens on Vimeo.

See you back next week with an awesome giveaway and my new kit!!

No comments: